商务英语口语之观光西安

文学乐 人气:1.77W

介绍西安用英语怎么说?以下是由本站小编为大家推荐的商务英语口语之观光西安 ,欢迎大家学习参考。

商务英语口语之观光西安

1:It Has a history of over 3000 years and served as China's capital for 11 dynasties, for over 1100 years.

它有3000多年的历史,被11个朝代奉为国都约1100年。

A: Xi'an is one of the ancient capital cities in China, isn't it?

西安是中国的古都之一,是吗?

B: Yes, it is one of the earliest capital of China. It has a history of over 3000 years and served as China's capital for 11 dynasties, for over 1100 years.

是的,是中国最早的首都之一。它有3000多年的历史,被11个朝代奉为国都约1100年。

A: Wow, that’s great.

哇,真是太伟大了。

2:We are on the way to the Terra Cotta Warrior and Horse Museum,aren't we?

我们现在是在去往兵马俑博物馆的路上,是吗?

A: We are on the way to the Terra Cotta Warrior and Horse Museum, aren't we?

我们现在是在去往兵马俑博物馆的路上,是吗?

B: Yes, we are. It is just 1500 meters east of the tomb of the First Emperor of the Qin Dynasty.

是的,它位于秦始皇陵东侧1500米。

A: It is 230 meters long, 70 meters wide and 22 meters high.

它有230米长,70米宽,22米高。

背诵句型:

You may have a close look at an ancient Chinese array of troops.

你可以清楚地看到中国古代军队的编制情况。

The warriors have been guarding by the tomb of the Emperor Qin Shi Huang for over 2000 years.

那些兵马俑已经在那里保护秦始皇陵2000多年了。

【相关阅读】

商务英语30句

1 Do I have to make a reconfirmation?

我还要再确认吗?

2 Is there any earlier one?

还有更早一点的吗?

3 Could you tell me my reservation number, please?

请你告诉我我的预订号码好吗?

4 Can I get a seat for today's 7:00 a.m. train?

我可以买到今天上午7点的.火车座位吗?

5 Could you change my flight date from London to Tokyo?

请你更改一下从伦敦到东京的班机日期好吗?

6 Is there any discount for the USA Railpass?

火车通行证有折扣吗?

7 May I reconfirm my flight?

我可以确认我的班机吗?

8 Are they all non-reserved seats?

他们全部不预订的吗?

9 Do I have to reserve a seat?

我一定要预订座位吗?

10 May I see a timetable?

我可以看时刻表吗?

11 How long will I have to wait?

我要等多久呢?

12 Which would you prefer, a smoking seat or a non-smoking seat?

你喜欢哪种,吸烟座还是禁烟座呢?

13 Do you have any other flights?

还有其他的航班吗?

14 When would you like to leave?

您希望什么时候出发?

15 Can I reconfirm by phone?

我能电话确认吗?

16 Where can I make a reservation?

我到哪里可以预订?

17 Do I need a reservation for the dining car?

我需要预订餐车吗?

18 How many more minutes will it take for the train to arrive?

火车还要多少分钟就要到达呢?

19 Is this a daily flight?

这是每日航班吗?

20 Excuse me. May I get by?

对不起,我可以上车吗?

21 How much does it cost to go there by ship?

坐船到那里要花多少钱?

22 Can I cancel this ticket?

我可以取消这票吗?

23 Check it to my final destination.

把它托运到我的目的地。

24 Please come to the airport by eight thirty at the latest.

最迟要在8点30分到达机场。

25 Take your baggage to the baggage section.

把你的行李拿到行李房去。

26 Please open your baggage.

请把你行李打开。

27 Please fill in this disembarkation card.

请你填写这张入境卡。

28 Let me see your passport, please.

请让我看下您的护照。

29 I have come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.

我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。

30 You're going out of your way for us, I believe.

我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。